Just got around to this. Shows you how much I pay attention.
I have been reading books lately too. I'm finding I really miss it. I remember when my mom used to yell at me to "put that damn book down and do (insert chore here)".
What did I start with? IT. A book I have read a million billion times.
no subject
Date: 2009-11-16 05:37 pm (UTC)From:I have been re-reading favorite books and feel slightly guilty, in that I should find new good books. But I already have these good ones!
PS Congrats and happy vacay!
no subject
Date: 2009-12-15 03:40 am (UTC)From:I have been reading books lately too. I'm finding I really miss it. I remember when my mom used to yell at me to "put that damn book down and do (insert chore here)".
What did I start with? IT. A book I have read a million billion times.
no subject
Date: 2009-11-17 04:45 am (UTC)From: